Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beards & Bivouac

 Bivouac is a seriously hot new venue on the Perth William Street strip. I was lucky enough to meet new owners Amanda & Anthony a few weeks ago, when they approached me about creating a yarn-inspired piece for their new canteen & bar. I was super excited to discover that the creation was to be a beard!! I am sure you have figured out by now that I have a fascination and passion for my facial-haired favourites, so this project is perrrrfect! 

Bivouac beard outline


Amanda & Anthony provided me with an stencil for the beard on some ply (to give me the dimensions of the final mounting). And I have been crocheting like a eager beaver to get to happening! It is still in progress, but here is a sneak peek of where I am at. 

Beardy progress

No comments:

Post a Comment