Thursday, February 3, 2011

birthday surprises


Yes, it is my birthday on the weekend, and my gorgeous and lovely colleagues at Propel Youth Arts WA just gave me an early pressie (because G and I are heading away for a long weekend holiday). How exciting!! I ADORE it! How lucky am I to have such amazing people in my life, and all around me. Thank you Propel family.

PS - I have a sneaking suspicion that this marvelous book may have been purchased from one of my favourite shops - William Topp! The wrapping is a give away! :)

3 comments:

  1. Woooot! That IS an awesome present! Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and a marvelous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I should have said no to them wrapping it ;-) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lillabilly! i did have an absolutely glorious weekend!
    haha emi!! the wrapping only made me more excited to receive it though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete